April ’09 potluck
from Gabriel Cousens – Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine
1 bunch Kale
1 stalk celery
1/4 cup olive
2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Lemon juice
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup pine nuts
1. Chop kale into small pieces (this makes the fibrous cells break down and therefore more palatable, so the smaller you chop you better the taste).
2. Add oil and salt and massage into the kale until kale becomes wilted and soft.
3. Add avocado and massage again so each leaf is coated.
4. Chop tomatoes into quarters, add to kale.
5. Chop veggies in small pieces and add to kale.
6. Squeeze lemon juice over entire dish.
7. Mix everything up well.
8. Serve and enjoy!