Excalibur Dehydrator & Teflex Sheets
This is one of my favorite things to use because of my love for baking. I can create flatbreads, cookies, spiced nuts, or just warm a dressing or soup. I use the smaller 5-tray version because I don’t eat a lot of dehydrated foods, they are usually heavier and take longer to digest. But it is a great tool for making an occasional treat. Often I make a larger batch of something like bread or cookies and if it is just for me, then I freeze or refrigerate half of it.
The first name in food dehydration presents the 2000 Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged Parallexx Drying System.
The Parallexx design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system mounted in the rear is exclusive to the 2000 Series. The same features found in Excalibur’s USDA approved commercial model…in an affordable home unit.
With 20 years of manufacturing excellence, the Excalibur Food Dehydrator sets the industry standard for design, quality, and dependability.
Why the Excalibur Dehydrator
Excalibur Offers the Turbo Charged Parallexx Drying System. Millions have rediscovered the benefits of food dehydration. Healthy, nutritious, and tasty food at a huge savings. Now Excalibur makes drying easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air – a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufacturers offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow…The Parallexx System.
- Fast, Easy, Economical and Efficient
- Adjustable Thermostat 85-145 degrees F
- Removable door and trays – do not have to be taken apart to check drying or add more food.
- Almost unbreakable and FDA approved polycarbonate trays. Inserts make cleaning a snap.
- Polycarbonate plastic cabinet and plexiglass door.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses, i.e. making fruit roll-ups, trail mixes and drying flower arrangements, herbs, art and crafts, photos.
- 24 page recipe book with each unit. Excalibur Parallexx System Advantages:
- Complete drying system in rear. (includes thermostat and fan)
- Easy to clean… Spills fall on seamless bottom.
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray rotations. Fast drying…
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time.
- Square design increases drying area “25%” with no holes in center of tray.
- Versatile… Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber.