June 29, 2010
Join us at Fishburn Park for an early evening Potluck. There is a playground for the kids & frisbee golf course for the big kids.
If you know beforehand, post what you plan to bring – so we are sure to have a variety of delights!
Either a raw-vegan dinner dish or dessert to share or prepared, organic fresh fruit if you don’t know what to make.
If you don’t have a special recipe to try out, but want to try something new, please email me and I would be happy to send you a seasonal recipe. – Simple or extravagant as you would like to prepare.
Please remember that we will be in a park and not at someones home, so please be prepared:
1. Bring your dish in the most prepared state possible.
2. If you’re bringing fruit – please buy organic and wash it before serving.
3. Bring your dish or fruit in an a container appropriate for serving and remember to bring a serving utensil.
4. Please label your dish with ingredients.
5. Bring eating utensils and a plate. Preparing to create an eco-friendly event & paper plates will be very limited.
6. Please try to share what you are bringing beforehand – in the comments section below – this helps to avoid getting all desserts or fruit and hopefully we will not get duplicate dishes.